American Tax ServiceSAVE TIME… SAVE MONEY… SAVE WORRY with American Tax Service!
About American Tax Service
American Tax Service is a locally owned business and has been servicing the Janesville area since 1990. We specialize in both personal and business income tax preparation along with offering small business payroll and bookkeeping services. We are open year round to assist our customers needs.
and Registered Tax Return Preparer
- Robert Behm – Registered Tax Return Preparer
- Jennifer Bloedel – Registered Tax Return Preparer
- Debra Bloedel – Office Manager
American Tax Service Location
We are conveniently located in downtown Janesville at 408 S. River Street, Suite #200 Janesville, WI 53548
The Deadline to file your 2016 Income Tax Returns will be extended to Tuesday, April 18th, 2017, because the 15th falls on a Saturday and Washington D.C. Emancipation Day is observed on April 17th.
Health Coverage Forms (1095 -A, 1095-B or 1095-C)
The Affordable Care Act is still in effect for 2016-2017!
You will need to bring in proof of Health Insurance coverage for you and your dependents for 2016.
Proof of Insurance
Taxpayers are not required to send the IRS information forms or other proof of health care coverage when filing their tax return. However, it’s a good idea to keep these records on hand to verify coverage. This documentation includes
- Form 1095 information forms,
- insurance cards,
- explanation of benefits,
- statements from your insurer,
- W-2 or payroll statements reflecting health insurance deductions,
- records of advance payments of the premium tax credit and
- other statements indicating that you, or a member of your family, had health care coverage.
- If you are expecting to receive a Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, you should wait to file your income tax return until you receive that form.
ALERT — 2016 TAX REFUND DELAYED
The PATH ACT of 2015 will delay Federal Tax Refunds to those taxpayers that claim
* Earned Income Credit
* Child Tax Credit
* Additional Child Tax Credit
on their 2016 Federal Tax return! No Federal Refunds will be made to theses taxpayers before February 15th, 2017. This will allow the IRS more time to prevent refund fraud and identity theft.
American Tax Service offers complete federal and any state tax preparation. Our preparers are “IRS Registered Tax Return Preparers.”
American Tax Service offers: Posting Income & Expenses, Accounts Receivables and Payable Processing, Acquiring Federal and State Employer Tax Numbers…
American Tax Service offers a complete payroll service for the small to medium business owner. Save time… Save Money… Save Worry with American Tax Service!
American Tax Service offers Notary Public services to our clients and the general public. We have staff members that have been commissioned as a Notary Public by the Wisconsin Department…